All the best key lime pie flavors—even the buttery graham cracker crust—in cool, creamy popsicle form? Yes please! Made with Greek yogurt and sweetened with honey, these popsicles are also a secretly healthy treat.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 limes, zested
- Crush graham crackers in a ziplock bag or food processor until fine. In a small bowl, combine with melted butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, lime juice and zest. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle molds, with 3/4 inch room left at the top.
- Lightly sprinkle graham crackers onto each popsicles, patting down to ensure they stick.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, around 4 hours.