Cha cha cha your way into the day with this fresh and easy coconut yogurt bowl recipe! Read on to find out how you can make your own protein-packed snack.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 coconut
- Plain or greek yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Fruit (we used raspberries and blueberries!)
- Edible flowers (optional)
WHAT TO DO:
- Cut coconut in half and clean out the inside.
- Save the fresh coconut pieces.
- Fill each half of the coconut bowl with yogurt.
- Top the yogurt with fresh coconut pieces, chia seeds, granola, fruit and nuts of your choice.
- Garnish with edible flowers and serve.
What is your favorite summertime snack? Comment below & tell us!