Make your Halloween a little sweeter with this fun addition to your fave classic treat! These candy apples are glitterally everything.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Red Delicious apples
- Candy apple kit
- Edible glitter
- Edible star glitter
- Cookie sheet
WHAT DO DO:
- Following the directions on your candy apple kit, mix the contents with water and sugar and bring them to a boil.
- Continue cooking over medium to high heat.
- While the candy cooks, firmly put a wooden candy apple stick in the apple so you can hold it by the stick.
- Also while the candy cooks, lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Once the candy reaches 302° Fahrenheit, remove from heat.
- Dip each apple into the candy mixture and set it on the cookie sheet.
- Before the candy hardens, dust apples with glitter.
- Let your candy apples harden and enjoy!
*Do not refrigerate apples. Store in a cool, dry place.
What’s your favorite Halloween treat? Comment below & tell us!