Power up your winter with a fruity smoothie! This bright drink is full of vitamin C and antioxidants, aka all the good stuff you need for a healthy start to your year.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1 cup almond milk or juice of your choice
WHAT TO DO:
- Let frozen fruit thaw for about 10 minutes
- Place it into blender and add kiwi and almond milk or juice
- Blend on high until it reaches a smooth consistency
- Garnish with more fruit
What are your favorite smoothie combinations? Comment and tell us below!