Keep your workout gear clean with our DIY yoga mat spray! Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic, and lavender oil is a known aromatic used to relieve tension and calm nerves. When combined, the two create a safe and clean spray that will keep your mat clean and your mind clear! Read on to see how to make your own DIY yoga mat spray.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Small spray bottle
- Pure tea tree oil
- Pure lavender essential oil
- Spring water
WHAT TO DO:
- Fill the small spray bottle with spring water.
- Add two drops of tea tree oil and one drop of lavender oil.
- Shake the bottle to mix ingredients.
- Before and after yoga class, spray your mat with the mixture.
- Once sprayed, wipe down with a clean cloth.
- Keep the bottle in your gym bag so it’s readily available.
- Namaste all day!
What’s your must-have for yoga class? Comment below and tell us!
Want to see more DIY? Click here to see more!