Forget the PSL, it’s all about the CAC! Cranberry Apple Cider is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 qt. sparkling apple cider
- 1 qt. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Sparkling water to taste
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup diced red apple cubes
- Cinnamon sticks
- In a large pitcher or carafe, combine equal parts sparkling apple cider and cranberry juice.
- Add in the honey and stir until completely mixed.
- Pour a small amount of sparkling water over the cider.
- Top with diced apple cubes and fresh cranberries.
- Add a cinnamon stick for garnish.
- Serve over ice.
Comment below to tell us your favorite holiday drink!