For U, by U! Make yourself happy this U-Day with a pretty DIY decoration. Read on for directions!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Heart-shaped grapevine
- Floral tape
- Floral wire
- Flowers, twigs and leaves of your choice
- Felt hearts
WHAT TO DO:
- Create bundles of the flowers, twigs and/or leaves by using the floral tape to combine.
- Attach bundles to the grapevines by wrapping the two with floral wire.
- Cover the wreath as little or as much as you’d like with the bundles.
- Trim any overhanging flowers or leaves, keeping the heart shape.
- Using the hot glue gun, attach felt hearts to the wreath.
- Hang it up or gift it to a friend!
What’s your fave U-Day DIY? Comment below & tell us!