To us, the holidays are about giving back. Whether you’re donating toys to kids in need or just holding the door for someone, it’s easy to make real wishes come true. Throughout the month, we’re giving back to our communities and sharing our #RealWishes along the way.
We want you to join! Check out our list of 25 easy acts of kindness and share how you’re making a difference with #RealWishes on social.
- Buy coffee for the person behind you in line.
- Bake cookies for your colleagues.
- Send a note to a friend.
- Donate toys or supplies to pets at a local animal shelter.
- Buy a meal for a homeless person.
- Compliment someone amd tell them they’re beautiful.
- Write a note of encouragement and leave it in a random place.
- Sit with someone who is eating alone.
- Buy groceries for someone behind you in line.
- Give an extra generous tip to a server.
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Say hello to five strangers today.
- Write a note to thank someone who positively influenced your life.
- Donate books to your local library.
- Shovel snow from an elderly person’s driveway or sidewalk.
- Send flowers to someone who is having a rough day.
- Shop at a small, family-owned business.
- Donate Christmas presents to a local charity.
- Pay the toll for the car behind you.
- Leave a treat for your mailman.
- Donate your clothes to a non-profit thrift store.
- Hold the door for someone.
- Send a care package to an active duty military unit.
- Donate board games to the Children’s Hospital.
- Leave $1 in a random spot with a note encouraging others to pay it forward this holiday season.
How are you giving back this year? Comment below & tell us!