New year, new reasons to put your phone down! We’ve been making time to take a digital detox and focus on real life over likes. Find your ME time with our ideas for unplugging.
- Go on an adventure. Use a REAL map to plan a trip, but don’t worry about getting lost along the way.
- Read a book. Or make time to write in a journal. Let your imagination run wild!
- Stop and smell the roses. Bring home fresh-cut flower to look at instead of a screen.
- Create your own music. Learn an instrument, sing in the shower, dance in your undies.
- Watch the sunset. There is so much beauty around you… take time to appreciate it.
- Get outside. Weather or not, bundle up and connect with nature.
- Choose people over pixels. Meet up with some friends for lunch or coffee, no phones allowed!
- Take a yoga class. Reconnect with your body and get moving.
- Learn a new skill. Pick something that’s been on your list forever and finally go for it!
- Close your eyes. One of the easiest ways to take a digital detox is to just breathe, and just be.
Now get off the screen and take a digital detox!