At AEO, individual expression is at the core of our beliefs. Whether you’re celebrating your personal style through art, clothing or music, being you is what we love. One thing we can’t get enough of is music. Music helps sets the tone for our seasonal floor sets and helps create an in store ambiance unlike any other shopping experience. Check out our list of top 10 artists that we’re excited to jam out to in 2015 and get ready to hear them on future AEO playlists. Still reminiscing on 2014? Check out our favorite songs of last year here.
- Kill Them With Colour. Why are they on our list? With energetic sound and an upbeat vibe, they’ll have you dancing all night long.
- Leon Bridges. With similar sound to Sam Cooke, Leon’s soulful voice and smooth guitar will have you hooked in no time flat.
- Grace Mitchell. Don’t let her age fool you. At 16, Grace is taking the music world by storm. We’d be surprised if 2015 wasn’t her year.
- Lost Boy Crow. With a sound similar to Vampire Weekend and The Griswolds, Lost Boy Crow delivers dance-worthy sound that will have you playing them on repeat.
- BORNS. Taylor Swift is on the same page with us. She just featured BORNS on her Instagram account. This will be a big year for BORNS.
- Whilk and Misky. Think smooth vocals with addicting instrumentals. This duo delivers mysterious yet inviting sound.
- Ryn Weaver. Move over Charli XCX, there’s a new pop gal in town and she goes by Ryn. Grab your dance shoes, you’ll need them when you stream her music.
- Kacy Hill. This intense beauty delivers tracks that can be felt through the heart and soul.
- KLOE: Add this talented gal to your playlist asap. Her alluring voice mixed with tranquil sound will make you a fan for life.
- Scavenger Hunt: If you like St. Lucia, you’ll love Scavenger Hunt. Not sure what St. Lucia sounds like? Check out an interview we did with them!
What bands are you looking forward to in 2015? Let us know in the comments below.