4th of July is a Tuesday this year… take it easy with this pretty mocktail! Mix up summer fruit and fresh flavors for a refreshing drink that’s all red, white and YUM.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Club soda
- Lemon lime soda
- 3/4 tsp. grenadine
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Starfruit slice (for garnish)
WHAT TO DO:
- Place raspberries in the bottom of the glass.
- Pour grenadine on top of raspberries.
- Muddle raspberries and grenadine until slightly crushed.
- Fill the glass 1/2 of the way with ice and pour club soda until the glass is 3/4 full.
- Slowly add lemon lime soda to the glass, continuing to create a layered look.
- Place blueberries on top.
- Garnish the rim of your mocktail with a slice of starfruit.
What’s your go-to 4th of July drink? Comment below & tell us!
If you’re looking for another fun summer treat, check out our strawberry pink lemonade popsicle recipe here.