From Jeggings to Cardi’s we’ve been scoping some pretty awesome #AEOSTYLE. Check out some of our favorite looks from your submissions this week and keep tagging us on Twitter and Instagram for your chance to be featured on AE.com and the blog.
If you’ve been to an AEO store on a Friday, you may have heard some of your favorite throwback tunes from the 90’s early 00’s. We received an overwhelming chunk of good news regarding the Flashback Friday Playlist, so we’ve included more tunes to give you a great start to your weekend. Check out the additions to the in-store playlist below and rock out in #AEOSTYLE.
1. Nelly – Air Force Ones
2. Snoop Dogg – Beautiful – Feat. Pharrell, Uncle Charlie Wilson
3. Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
4. Eiffel 65 – Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Extended Remix
5. Dexys Midnight Runners – Come On Eileen
6. Sugar Ray – Every Morning
7. LFO – Every Other Time – Radio Edit & Album Version
8. Pras – Ghetto Supastar (That is What You Are)
9. Kanye West – Gold Digger
10. Counting Crows – Hanginaround
11. Willa Ford – I Wanna Be Bad
12. Savage Garden – I Want You
13. Britney Spears – I’m a Slave 4 U
14. Sum 41 – In Too Deep
15. JAY Z – Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
16. Kelis – Milkshake
17. Robbie Williams – Millennium
18. New Found Glory – My Friends Over You
19. Lit – My Own Worst Enemy
20. Third Eye Blind – Never Let You Go (2008 Version)
21. 3LW – No More (Baby I’ma Do Right)
22. Miley Cyrus – Party In The U.S.A.
23. Technotronic – Pump Up the Jam
24. Mark Morrison – Return Of The Mack – C & J Street Mix
25. Nelly – Ride Wit Me – Album Version (Edited)
26. The Offspring – Self Esteem
27. Eminem – The Real Slim Shady
28. Ace of Base – The Sign
29. The Smashing Pumpkins – Tonight, Tonight
30. Chumbawamba – Tubthumping
31. Dashboard Confessional – Vindicated
32. Spice Girls – Wannabe – Radio Edit
33. Haddaway – What Is Love
34. blink-182 – What’s My Age Again?
Shop the look:
Shop the look:
Heritage Flannel (Shop Similar)
You’ve been planning your Halloween costume since last Halloween. You’ve found the perfect wig to go with your over-the-top costume…but how are you spending your Halloween night? Don’t get stuck going to another get together that turned out to be a “dead” beat party. Check out our 8 tips and tricks for throwing the best Halloween party ever and start inviting your friends asap.
- Pick a Terrifying Theme: No party is complete without having a theme. No matter if you go with a Monsters or Ghosts theme, it gets your guests excited to dress up.
- Send Spooky Invites: Another way to ensure you have enough punch and snacks to go around are invites. Make sure your guests RSVP. Don’t feel like using snail mail? E-vites is quick, easy and has a library full of eerie invitations that you can pick from.
- Freaky Finger Food: Don’t let your guests go hungry! Create freaky fun food like Worms in Dirt or English Muffin mummies.
- Boo-gie Down Beats: Don’t forget to add an awesome playlist to your party. Check out our Boo-gie Down Playlist on Spotify for awesome Halloween type songs to get your guests dancing all night long.
- Colorful Candy: What Halloween party is complete without candy? Make sure you satisfy all types of candy cravings with chocolates, sour and gummy confections. Try not to overdo it though or you’ll be stuck with a stomach ache!
- Play Scary Movies: Not only will a scary movie draw attention to your non dancing guests, its visually thrilling too. We like The Shining or if you’re not into super scary, go for a funny movie like Hocus Pocus.
- Deadly Decorations: Include scary decorations to transform your everyday living space into a bone-chilling room.
- Perfect Party Favors: Nothing says “thanks for coming” than a party favor. Hand out bags of goodies at the end of the night so your guests have something to remember the night by.
No matter what you decide to do for Halloween, have fun, be safe and don’t forget to rock the perfect costume! Visit the blog tomorrow for #AEOSTYLE inspired Halloween costumes. You won’t be disappointed.
This week, its all about tricks and treats. Whether you plan on giving more treats than tricks or tricks than treats, black #AEOSTYLE is your perfect getup for mischief night. Take a look at our all-black-everything #AEOSTYLE below and try to be somewhat good this Hallow’s Eve.
Can you believe Halloween is this Friday, October 31st, already?? Some of you have been planning your costumes for a while now but for the rest of you procrastinators (us included), we’ve got a few #AEOSTYLE ideas just for you inspired by some of our favorite musicians, emoji’s and more. Take a look at what we’ve put together and rock one of these costumes this year.
Get The Look: Pharrell Williams
Plaid Button Down Shirt
Legend Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Suede Boat Shoe
Tell us what you are dressing up as for Halloween this year in the comments below.