Summertime is ALL about relaxation. You don’t need a vacay to get away—get a reminder to get your flow on with a pretty holder for your yoga mat! Zen up your meditation area with this cute shelf that doubles as a storage spot for your mat.
- Start with a simple shelf that goes right onto the wall.
- Using a drill, make four holes in the shelf: two on one side and two on the other.
- Cut two equal lengths of rope, 20 inches each.
- Glue the ends of each strand to keep them from fraying.
- Thread the ropes through the top of the shelf, knotting at the ends.
- Hang your shelf in your go-to mediation spot.
- Top with plants, books or your an essential oil diffuser.
- Place your yoga mat through the hanging loops.
Want more of our DIYs? Check out some of our faves now!