With warmer weather on its way, your City Sweatshirts will love this breezy new update to show off your newest bralettes. Read on to see Fo’s business in the front, party in the back style and how you can make your own!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A sweatshirt (try our Raw Cut City Sweatshirt!)
- Measuring tape
- Fabric scissors
WHAT TO DO:
- Lay the shirt front-side down on a flat surface. Be sure to smooth out any wrinkles.
- Using the measuring tape and chalk, mark the back middle of the shirt.
- Starting from the outer top edge of the collar, draw a line to the middle point.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Using the fabric scissors, cut along the bottom of the collar and along the chalk lines.
- Wear it with your fave bralette for an effortlessly cool look!
How do you customize your Aerie? Comment below & tell us!