When in doubt, just add glitter! That’s exactly what we did to these cute lil pumpkins. Read on to see how we transformed our pumpkins from spooky to sparkly!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Painter’s tape
- Paint brushes
- Glitter adhesive spray
WHAT TO DO:
- Wrap each pumpkin stem in painter’s tape.
- Set pumpkins on paper to avoid making a mess.
- Paint pumpkins with desired paint color of your choice – we chose light pink!
- Spray entire pumpkins with glitter adhesive glue.
- While adhesive is still wet, pour glitter on pumpkins.
- Cover entire pumpkin and let dry.
- Show them off!
What’s your fave Halloween DIY? Comment below & tell us!