We combined two classic summer staples into one refreshing must-have for any sunny day. Read on to find out how to make your own!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Pink lemonade (see lemonade/water ratios below)
- Coconut water
- 6 strawberries
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- 1 popsicle mold (holds 10 popsicles)
WHAT TO DO:
- De-stem and thinly slice strawberries. Set half aside.
- Combine 2 parts pink lemonade to 1 part coconut water.
- Muddle half of the strawberries and mix them into the liquid.
- Zest a fresh lemon and add half of the zest to the mixture.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, leaving space at the top for expansion.
- Carefully place leftover sliced strawberries (2-3 slices per popsicle) into molds.
- Sprinkle additional lemon zest on top of the molds.
- Carefully place wooden popsicle sticks in the middle of each mold.
- Freeze until they’re solid, or overnight.
What’s your favorite summertime treat? Comment below & tell us!