We’re so proud to celebrate our 7th year partnering with Bright Pink®, a non-profit dedicated to prevention of breast and ovarian cancer. Take advantage of their life-saving resources to get smart about your health, like their Assess Your Risk quiz and monthly breast health reminders. Another easy way to take care of your body? Treat it to this smoothie! Not only is it yummy, but it also packs in several cancer fighting foods such as kale, blueberries, strawberries and flax seeds.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup kale leaves (remove the hard parts of the stalks)
- 1/4 cup almond milk or water
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon hemp powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon acai
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients into a large blender.
- Pulse until consistency is smooth & ingredients are well blended.
- Pour into a tall glass & ENJOY!
BONUS TIP: Line the rim of your glass with maple syrup, then cover the top with brown sugar & pumpkin pie spice for an extra boost of fall flavor.
Keep an eye out for more tips from Bright Pink, and comment below and tell us how you’re taking charge of your health.