We’re celebrating National S’mores Day with some fun twists on the classic dessert! Check out our three favorite recipes below.
Grilled Peach and Honey Nutella
- Slice a peach into halves or quarters
- Grill the peach slices and marshmallow on your stove top or outdoor fire until brown
- Mix a tablespoon of nutella with a teaspoon of honey
- Place grilled peach, marshmallow and honey nutella spread on a chocolate graham cracker. Enjoy!
White Chocolate Bacon
- Sprinkle brown sugar on 2-3 slices of bacon and place in oven for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave until melted
- Drizzle white chocolate onto bacon (and graham cracker, too!)
- Sprinkle cayenne over chocolate covered bacon
- Add roasted marshmallow, graham cracker and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Banana
- Slice banana into chips or halves
- Roast marshmallow over stove top or outdoor fire until brown
- Place sliced banana and marshmallow on a graham cracker. Enjoy!
Happy National S’mores Day, Aerie girls! xo