We all love the sun, but we also make sure it loves us back! In honor of Skin Cancer Awareness Month, we’re sharing some of our fave tips and products to help you stay safe in the sunshine.
- Wear SPF and reapply regularly (and don’t forget your ears, scalp, tops of hands and feet)! To keep your face safe, apply sunscreen starting from the outside and work your way in.
- Always important, especially when you’re out in the heat: stay hydrated!
- Wear a wide brim hat to shade your face from the rays.
- Grab a pair of sunnies before you head out the door! And make sure they provide 100% UV protection.
- If you’re sitting poolside for a long period of time, take a bikini break and cover up.
- Exfoliate after you’re out in the sun to keep your skin feeling refreshed.
- Eat your SPF! Load up on foods rich in Vitamin C and E like berries and nuts.
Have fun in the sun, Aerie girls! xo