Food is the key to anyone’s heart, and that’s why our stylist stays home and makes pizza every year for V-Day. Talk about REAL romance! If you’re planning an Erin-approved day for Sunday—because why wouldn’t you be?—wear her V-Day loves to take you from shopping to cooking (recipe below!) to couch time.
Keep it simple and soft with your outfit. Our Sweater Crop Tank is the prettiest first layer under an easy Boyfriend Button Down Shirt. On the bottom, go retro with our binding Boybrief and Chambray Flare Pant. Head out shopping and fill up your biggest tote (this one coming next week!) with all the deliciousness you need for the night. When you get home, take off your shoes and have a relaxing night in.
Happy V-Day, loves!
Erin’s Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
Preheat oven to 400′ F.
1/2 head cauliflower
1, 2, 3 or 4 cloves of garlic (I use 4 – on Valentines day maybe use 1)
1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella
1 egg beaten
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
- Prep cookie sheet or pizza pan with olive oil or spray
- Chop cauliflower florets into chunks (removing all leaves and stems)
- Add cauliflower to food processor, vitamix, etc. Pulse until cauliflower texture is similar to rice
- Saute or microwave cauliflower rice over medium heat for for 6-8 minutes, until translucent.
- Combine cauliflower, egg, cheese and spices in a mixing bowl.
- Spread “dough” evenly on prepared cookie sheet and bake 25-30 minutes until edges are crispy and dough is evenly cooked.
- Top with pizza sauce and your favorite toppings. Be careful to keep toppings light as cauliflower crust is easily weighed down.
- Broil Pizza for 5 minutes until cheese and toppings are hot and melted. Allow to sit 5 minutes.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!