Light and colorful beach wraps are the must-have accessory to complete our summer wardrobe! This secret weapon will become your go-to for a cool summer evening, a quick and easy office cover-up, or the perfect extra layer for the beach.
Watch Aerie girl, Ebonee below as she shows off step-by-step our 3 favorite ways to wear the beach wrap.
#1: The Skirt
- Open the wrap completely and slide behind your waist
- Cross the two ends together the top corners and make a small knot
- Pull tight and secure the knot close to your waist
- Looking good, girl!
- Stylist Tip: If you are looking to shorten the length of your skirt, first fold the scarf in half!
#2: The Dress
- Place the wrap around your back and pull the fabric under your arms
- Wrap the scarf across your chest covering your cute suit
- Cross the two ends together at the front and tie a secure knot
- Voila! The perfect cover-up!
#3: The Classic Wrap
- Hold the wrap at one end and give it a light twist
- Place the twisted scarf around your neck
- Drape the scarf around your neck in a loop
- Fluff and adjust to create lots of volume
Wrap, knot and drape your way to stylishness this summer!