You’ve been planning your Halloween costume since last Halloween. You’ve found the perfect wig to go with your over-the-top costume…but how are you spending your Halloween night? Don’t get stuck going to another get together that turned out to be a “dead” beat party. Check out our 8 tips and tricks for throwing the best Halloween party ever and start inviting your friends asap.
- Pick a Terrifying Theme: No party is complete without having a theme. No matter if you go with a Monsters or Ghosts theme, it gets your guests excited to dress up.
- Send Spooky Invites: Another way to ensure you have enough punch and snacks to go around are invites. Make sure your guests RSVP. Don’t feel like using snail mail? E-vites is quick, easy and has a library full of eerie invitations that you can pick from.
- Freaky Finger Food: Don’t let your guests go hungry! Create freaky fun food like Worms in Dirt or English Muffin mummies.
- Boo-gie Down Beats: Don’t forget to add an awesome playlist to your party. Check out our Boo-gie Down Playlist on Spotify for awesome Halloween type songs to get your guests dancing all night long.
- Colorful Candy: What Halloween party is complete without candy? Make sure you satisfy all types of candy cravings with chocolates, sour and gummy confections. Try not to overdo it though or you’ll be stuck with a stomach ache!
- Play Scary Movies: Not only will a scary movie draw attention to your non dancing guests, its visually thrilling too. We like The Shining or if you’re not into super scary, go for a funny movie like Hocus Pocus.
- Deadly Decorations: Include scary decorations to transform your everyday living space into a bone-chilling room.
- Perfect Party Favors: Nothing says “thanks for coming” than a party favor. Hand out bags of goodies at the end of the night so your guests have something to remember the night by.
No matter what you decide to do for Halloween, have fun, be safe and don’t forget to rock the perfect costume! Visit the blog tomorrow for #AEOSTYLE inspired Halloween costumes. You won’t be disappointed.