If your style icons include the likes of Zoe Kravitz, Gwen Stefani, Demi Lovato and Rihanna then the street scene trend was made for you! Rock-and-roll aesthetic mixed with oversized sweaters, a pair of fabulous rugged boots and jeans that fit like leggings will give your #AEOSTYLE the perfect edge this school year. Read on for styling tips to create a look that’s casually cool, requires little effort and will make you standout in any crowd.
1. Start with the basics. Grab your fave destroyed jeggings paired with a rocker inspired tank or your go-to fitted dress.
2. Toughen up your look with our must-have moto jacket that will make your outfit look expensive and will also carry your summer style through fall.
3. Bring on the bling! Always accessorize with studs, chains and spikes. Layer on our mixed metal bracelets with a stacked spike necklace.
4. Add a scene stealing shoe. Our leopard print slip-ons or rugged boot will do the job.
5. Don’t forget the retro element. Mix up your street scene style with acid wash jeans and a cozy flannel tied around your waist.
This look is inspired by NYC street style.
Destroyed denim paired with leopard slip-ons provide the perfect amount of edge to this casually cool look.
Want more Street Scene inspiration? Check out our lookbook at ae.com or watch our trend video below.
Tell us what pieces you’re hitting the streets with in the comments below!