We had a rapid Q&A with Senior Designer Natalie Malcolm of Men’s Swim and Outerwear. We fired off 10 questions to Natalie to learn what inspired this season’s swim trends and get a brief insight into her personal life.
1. Where are you from:
3. Where did the inspiration for these trends come from?
California beaches, from festivals and runway shows.
We also loved the color and energy from the 90′s vibe.
4. What do you love most about working in a creative field?
Endless boundaries and ever changing trends, keeping up with the latest and greatest.
5. Five words to describe you-
Honest, grounded, sarcastic, fun, optimistic.
6. Favorite destination:
Cote D’Azur with my family and friends.
Cote D’Azur (Photo Credit: smarttravelinfo.com)
7. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
Keep your head up and put your best face on.
8. And the advice you’d offer aspiring designers?
Be open to criticism, accept advice, have thick skin and of course, dress to impress.
10. One swim trunk every guy should have on his wishlist?
Colorblocked Swim Trunk!