Greetings Spring Breakers!
It’s that time of year again- time to take a break from studying, exams, and snow and head to a relaxing beach destination for seven straight days of fun in the sun. Your flight is booked, your hotel reservation locked down, and now its time to…. Pack!
We know the feeling all too well- the stress of trying to jam your entire closet into a standard size suitcase, the overwhelming fear of not having your favorite outfits, accessories, beach wear and let’s not forget, coordinating shoes, on hand when you arrive at your Spring Break destination. So, to help you maximize the space in your suitcase and to cut down on packing time- we compiled a list of tips and tricks just for you!
Tips for the Gal’s:
1. Fold your bikini top and place inside a back pocket of your shorts.
2. Tuck your sunglasses in one of the front pockets of your shorts. Then fold shorts in half to protect sunglasses.
3. Roll your tee and tuck inside your sandals.
4. Place jewelry inside a pocket of your denim jacket.
5. Roll your dress and place inside a hat.
Bonus Tip: Roll delicate items, like dresses, in tissue paper and they will be wrinkle free when unpacked.
Tips for the Guy’s:
1. Rolling, instead of folding your swimsuit will take up less space.
2. Place your flip flops in each back pocket of your jeans and then fold in half.
3. Roll your tee and place inside hat.
4. Hide your sunglasses inside one of your shoes.
We hope that these tips and tricks will help ease the stress of packing! Safe Travels! And P.S. don’t forget sunscreen!
Stay tuned this week for our Spring Break essentials guide!